To report a sexual assault through Fort Meade's 24/7 Sexual Assault Hotlines,
call (U.S. Army) 443-845-0876 , (U.S. Air Force) 240-752-2773 or (U.S. Navy) 301-419-1936
The Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program reinforces the Army's commitment to eliminate incidents of sexual assault through a comprehensive policy that centers on awareness and prevention, training and education, victim advocacy, response, reporting, and accountability. Army policy promotes sensitive care and confidential reporting for victims of sexual assault and accountability for those who commit these crimes.
The goals of the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program are:
- Create a climate that minimizes sexual assault incidents, which impact Army personnel, Army civilians and family members, and, if an incident should occur, ensure that victims and subjects are treated according to Army policy.
- Create a climate that encourages victims to report incidents of sexual assault without fear.
- Establish sexual assault prevention training and awareness programs to educate Soldiers.
- Ensure sensitive and comprehensive treatment to restore victims' health and well-being.
- Ensure leaders understand their roles and responsibilities regarding response to sexual assault victims, thoroughly investigate allegations of sexual assault, and take appropriate administrative and disciplinary action.
- AR 27-10: Legal Services Military Justice
- AR 350-1: Army Training and Leader Development
- AR 600-20: Army Command Policy
- MEDCOM Regulation 40-36: Medical Facility Management of Sexual Assault (Dec 2004)
- Military Treatment Facility Management of Reported Alleged Sexual Assault Cases - Payment For Exams and KitsSexual Harassment Complaint Processing System