Office of Personnel Security
4551 Llewellyn Avenue
Fort Meade, MD 20755
The Office of Personnel Security supports the Fort George G. Meade community by providing quality oversight through personnel, information and industrial security as a part of a force protection effort to maintain a safe and secure environment on a large federal installation.
- Open: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday, Training and Federal Holidays.
Contact the Office of Personnel Security
- Ms. Jasmin Skelton, Installation Security Manager: (301) 677-3864
- Mr. Robert Doelle, Personnel Security Manager: (301) 677-3662
- Mr. Brian Riffey, Industrial Security Manager: (301) 677-3213
- Note: Individuals requiring fingerprints must have an appointment made by their perspective Human Resources office on Fort Meade. (Garrison personnel only)
- Security Training - Initial Security Orientation (or through AKO self-service under "My Training").
- Security Training - Annual Security Fresher Training (or through AKO self-service under "My Training").
- Security Training - Annual Awareness: Managing Personnel with Clearances/Access to Classified Informatio (or through AKO self-service under "My Training").
- OPSEC (Operations Security), reference AR 530-1
- DoD Cyber Awareness Challenge Training, reference AR 25-2
- DoD Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Awareness Training, reference E.O. 13556 Controlled Unclassified Information
- WNSF - Personally Identifiable Information (PII) v1.0 Note: CAC card holders must register for the US Army Information Assurance Virtual Training site.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following links will help answer some of the most commonly asked questions regarding the services provided by the Office of Personnel Security: