DPW Environmental Division
Bldg 2460 85th Med Bn Ave & Wilson St.
Fort Meade, MD 20755
Fort Meade's Environmental Policy dated January 2012 emphasizes that protection of the environment is a priority and will be enhanced by keeping environmental impacts associated with mission activities to minimum. It is important that everyone at Fort Meade take the EMS Awareness Training Annually.
- Draft Final 175th NWS Facility EA Oct2016
- Army 2020 -- 2014 Supplemental PEA for Army 2020 Force Structure Realignment - Open for public comment until August 25, 2014.
- The next Restoration Advisory Board is scheduled to meet on Thursday, March 16, 2017, at 7 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Courtyard Marriott at 2700 Hercules Road, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701.
- Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for the Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP) at Fort Meade
- Draft Finding of No Significant Impact (FNSI) at Fort Meade
- Notice of Availability for the draft Environmental Assessment and draft Finding of No Significant Impact for the Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP) at Fort Meade, MD
- Environmental Assessment for Water and Wastewater Systems Improvements Projects (American Water)
- Environmental Assessment Fort Meade Reclaimed Water Project
- Environmental Assessment for the Implementation of Privatization of Army Lodging Program at Fort George G. Meade
- Environmental Assessment for BGE Substation - 9500 area, Fort George G. Meade
- EBS for Site M
- Final Environmental Asseessment U.S. Army Cyber Command and Control Facility, October 2013 (very large file, right click on the linke to downloand and "save target as")
- Final Traffic Study for Environmental Assessment, U.S.Army Cyber Command and Control Facility, July 2013 (very large file, right click on the linke to downloand and "save target as")
- EMS Awareness Training Memorandum, October 2010
- 2011 Green Meade Plan
- Environmental Quality Control Committee (EQCC) Charter, March 2009
- Environmental Officer Appointment Memorandum, March 2009