Fort Meade Environmental Management System
Welcome to the new website of Fort Meade's Environmental Management System. This site replaces http://fortmeade-ems.org. Please update your bookmarks.
Fort Meade's Environmental Policy dated January 2012 emphasizes that protection of the environment is a priority and will be enhanced by keeping environmental impacts associated with mission activities to minimum. It is important that everyone at Fort Meade take the EMS Awareness Training Annually.
- Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) U.S. Army Cyber Command and Control Facility, August 2013 (Very large file, Right Click on the link to Download and "save target as")
- Draft Finding of No Significant Impact (EA) U.S. Army Cyber Command and Control Facility
- Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for the Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP) at Fort Meade
- Draft Finding of No Significant Impact (FNSI) at Fort Meade
- Notice of Availability for the draft Environmental Assessment and draft Finding of No Significant Impact for the Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP) at Fort Meade, MD
- Fact Sheet for Off-Post ground water investigation in Odenton, March 2013
- OU-4 Factsheet
- Environmental Assessment for Water and Wastewater Systems Improvements Projects (American Water)
- Environmental Assessment Fort Meade Reclaimed Water Project
- Environmental Assessment for the Implementation of Privatization of Army Lodging Program at Fort George G. Meade
- Environmental Assessment for BGE Substation - 9500 area, Fort George G. Meade
- The next Restoration Advisory Board is scheduled to meet on Thur., Nov. 21 at 7 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express at 7481 Ridge Rd. in Hanover, MD
- EBS for Site M