Fort Meade Environmental Management System
Welcome to the new website of Fort Meade's Environmental Management System. This site replaces http://fortmeade-ems.org. Please update your bookmarks.
Fort Meade's Environmental Policy dated January 2012 emphasizes that protection of the environment is a priority and will be enhanced by keeping environmental impacts associated with mission activities to minimum. It is important that everyone at Fort Meade take the EMS Awareness Training Annually.
- Winning entry for the Secretary of the Army Environmental Restoration Team award, FY12-13
- Army.mil article: Army recognizes innovative environmental practices, partners
- SoundOff! article: Group earns Secretary of the Army Environmental Award
- Army 2020 -- 2014 Supplemental PEA for Army 2020 Force Structure Realignment - Open for public comment until August 25, 2014.
- The next Restoration Advisory Board is scheduled to meet on Thur., July 17 at 7 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express at 7481 Ridge Rd. in Hanover, MD
- Architect of the Capitol Public Meeting is scheduled for Thurs., August 7 at 7 p.m. at the Marriott Courtyard BWI Business District, 2700 Hercules Road, Annapolis Junction, MD, 20701. The 30-day public comment period is July 24 to August 22, 2014.
- Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for the Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP) at Fort Meade
- Draft Finding of No Significant Impact (FNSI) at Fort Meade
- Notice of Availability for the draft Environmental Assessment and draft Finding of No Significant Impact for the Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP) at Fort Meade, MD
- Fact Sheet for Off-Post ground water investigation in Odenton, March 2013
- OU-4 Factsheet
- Environmental Assessment for Water and Wastewater Systems Improvements Projects (American Water)
- Environmental Assessment Fort Meade Reclaimed Water Project
- Environmental Assessment for the Implementation of Privatization of Army Lodging Program at Fort George G. Meade
- Environmental Assessment for BGE Substation - 9500 area, Fort George G. Meade
- EBS for Site M
- Final Environmental Asseessment U.S. Army Cyber Command and Control Facility, October 2013 (very large file, right click on the linke to downloand and "save target as")
- Final Traffic Study for Environmental Assessment, U.S.Army Cyber Command and Control Facility, July 2013 (very large file, right click on the linke to downloand and "save target as")
- 2013 Final Site Management Plan (Large File, 16Mb, 194 pgs.)
- EMS Awareness Training Memorandum, October 2010
- 2011 Green Meade Plan
- Environmental Quality Control Committee (EQCC) Charter, March 2009
- Environmental Officer Appointment Memorandum, March 2009