Follow Fort Meade's Facebook page
and Twitter account
for the latest information.
- We are still on track to open all of our services Wednesday on time.
- Crews are still out fixing damage to the installation, and other organizations are doing assessments on their facilities.
- Picerne Military Housing is aware that several homes have leaks in their roofs. Picerne is unable to fix the leaks while it is raining; they encourage residents to report issues to the neighborhood offices. It will be fixed ASAP after the rain has stopped.
- Picerne neighborhood offices will open at 1 p.m. Tuesday for resident functions only (gym, laundry, recreational centers). Offices will be fully staffed Wednesday.
- The Exchange will open at noon. The gas station will open at 10 a.m. and gas is scheduled to be delivered by 11 a.m.
- Kimbrough Ambulatory Care Center and the Commissary are both scheduled to remain closed and open on time Wednesday.
- Please continue to limit your time on the roadways both on post and off.
Important telephone numbers:
- Life-threatening emergencies: 911
- Non-life-threatening emergencies: call 301-677-6622, 677-6623 or 677-4444
- Picerne Military Housing maintenance emergencies:
- Heritage Park Level One: 1-866-860-2403
- Normandy Bluffs Level One: 1-866-866-370
- Heritage Park and Normandy Bluffs neighborhood office: 410-672-2000
- Midway Common: 1-866-524-2404 or 410-672-2301
- Meuse Forest: 1-866-861-1935 or 410-672-2475
- Patriot Ridge: 1-866-866-9688 or 410-672-2183
- Potomac Place: 1-866-871-6772 or 410-672-2981
The local authorized shelter is at Annapolis High School, 2700 Riva Road, Annapolis.
The hearing scheduled for Tuesday in United States vs. Pfc. Bradley E. Manning has been canceled. For more information, contact the U.S. Army Military District of Washington Public Affairs Office
Updated Tuesday, Oct. 30 at 11:35 a.m.