** The Fort Meade Army Garrison Training Division (DPTMS) will be affected through the furlough period of 11 weeks starting Friday, July 12, 2013.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. The following work centers have the furlough days indicated.
- Visual Information Branch (Official Photos, Graphics and Presentation Support) at Bldg 1975. Schedule services online at http://www.vios.army.mil/. Contact 301-677-6512 for assistance.
- Training Support Center (Training Aids, EST2000, AV Loans) at Bldg 2220. Contact 301-677-9970 for assistance. - Installation Museum at Bldg 4674. Contact 301-677-6966 for assistance. Limited Manpower Mondays and Fridays:
- Garrison Range Support at NSA Range Control. Contact 301-688-4775 for assistance. Normal Hours of Operation with Reduced Manpower:
- McGill Training Center. Schedule online at https://ems.meade.army.mil/virtualems/.
Registration is required at https://ems.meade.army.mil/virtualems/. Contact 301-677-2624 for assistance.
Thank You for your patience.
Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security
Fort Meade, MD 20755
DPTMS exercises staff supervision over all matters pertaining to contingency planning and operations for Fort Meade, including:
- Antiterrorism/force protection
- Ceremonies and special events
- Military support requests and taskings
- Service school requirements
- TASC support
- Mobilization and demobilization
- Personnel, information and industrial security
- Fort Meade Museum